• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carefresh - Megazorb

:lol: very helpful :roll:

I brought a small bag of carefresh today to see if I like it before buying a huge bag of megazorb figuring they are the same thing, but I thought i should check :lol:

I think they are made from the same thing but are actually very different to look at. Carefresh is big chunks, expensive, smells weird and dusty. Megazorb is alot finer, but comes is big sacks which can work out more economical.

.........and where do you get megazorb? I want to change over to this as well but am soo clueless its embarasing! :oops:

Would you believe it, I think megazorb is the only bunny thing i haven't photographed :oops:

If you google megazorb it comes up with the place that makes it in Norfolk, theres loads of pics on there. I use it for my piggles and bun. As for getting hold of it, you have to search, not everywhere stocks it although Im sure someone near you would be able to reccommend a supplier. I havent got any close ups on this laptop to show megazorb, its like little squishy ball like bits and incredibly absorbent, smell free, dust free and not too expensive.

No prob.

Its quite expensive to buy online because it cost a lot in postage so much better if someone is local to you.

I've bought a large bag of Megazorb. I won't buy anymore. It sticks of cheezy feet. Probably OK for outside hutches but not great for indoor cages.

I'd go with megazorb. I got a 60L bag of carefresh and it's rubbish.

Just went to a local horse supplier near myself and got a massive bag of megazorb for £8 then a 20kg sack of Allen & Page, a massive bale of hay, hamster food and guinea food all came to £26, bargain :thumb:

I just bought a small bag as it's on offer at The Range for £2.99 6LTR cover 14ltrs? howver, I've not noticed a smell and it seems to soak up the urine well, my only issue with it...when buns are diggin for their hay it ends up mixed in with the hay, undeneath, on top, in the middle of it all, so I'm a bit concerned about buns accidently getting bits in their hay and eating it :?

I've bought a large bag of Megazorb. I won't buy anymore. It sticks of cheezy feet. Probably OK for outside hutches but not great for indoor cages.

:lol: I take it you clean it out every day or two - if you leave it a week anything you use will stink of cheezy feet - I prefer Megazorb to Carefresh - Carefresh is more expensive and seems to stay wetter.

Amy I don't know how you did that but, that is brilliant!:D

Back