• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cake anyone?

beccimarie

Mama Doe
thought id make some cakes to keep my mind postive with casper :( quite impressed as i thought i couldnt cook :lol:

DSC01683.jpg

Those look very professional - and delicious! :D Well done for trying to stay positive. You are a brilliant bunny mummy to Casper, he is lucky to be in such good hands. :love:

Those look very professional - and delicious! :D Well done for trying to stay positive. You are a brilliant bunny mummy to Casper, he is lucky to be in such good hands. :love:

im very impressed everytime iv tryed to make cakes before they look terrible :lol:

i just wish i could do more for him :cry: im so stuck just got to give him a pain free rest of his life :(

I know it is easy for someone else to say, but try to focus on all that you have been able to give Casper, and are still giving him, rather than what you can't do. At least you have the knack of administering meds that many bunny mummies (like me!) are sadly lacking in. Wish you were a bit nearer - I'd be right round for one of those cakes! :wave:

I know it is easy for someone else to say, but try to focus on all that you have been able to give Casper, and are still giving him, rather than what you can't do. At least you have the knack of administering meds that many bunny mummies (like me!) are sadly lacking in. Wish you were a bit nearer - I'd be right round for one of those cakes! :wave:

made me cry :cry: i think the worst thing is i cant do anything more :cry:

It might help you to hear from other bunny mums with buns on medication for the rest of their lives - maybe start a thread with this in the title? I'm sure there will be a few people with older buns on regular medication, even if it's for different reasons, like arthritis.

Back