• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Gerbils - 6 days old

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
It's amazing how quickly these little ones develop. Here they are at 6 days old. The markings are really becoming apparant and the only light coloured one looks like it will be a pied Argente (will be a sort of strawberry blonde colour)

random320.jpg

random325.jpg

random330.jpg

random321.jpg

random329.jpg

Mummy Gerbil "Heather"
random333.jpg

Ohhh, they are so cute.
Sent some loo rolls up to you, not as many as before, but some fun for the gerbs :)

Awww Thank you both :wave: They will be put to good use as always :lol:
Kirsty - our post here is still horrendous so could be ages until we get them :roll: Will let you know when they arrive of course :)

:love::love::love:

I'm in love. They are adorable. :love: I'm always amazed by how they change so quickly in the first couple of weeks. :love:

:love::love::love:

I'm in love. They are adorable. :love: I'm always amazed by how they change so quickly in the first couple of weeks. :love:

I know! So much development in so little time :shock: I love them around two weeks - the agouti ones look like baby otters :love::lol:

I was showing the photos to the kids and said that this one reminded me of a seal. :lol::lol: (I might have actually meant an otter though because it doesn't look so much like a seal now I've said it. :oops:)

Awwwww :lol::lol: It's the semi-baldness and whiskers that made you think of seal :lol: Will take some more pics in a few days and they should be quite furry :D

Back