• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns dont travel light! - pics added thanks Steph182 :)

:shock:

I had no idea how much stuff my 2 would need for a few days away! :lol: Ive managed to condense it into a crate (like what saisnburys use to put their home deliveries into) and a storage box + their pen and 4 foam mats :?

I might have gone a weeny bit over board with their toys, but i want them to have some familiar things around them. Would have taken a pic, but mums just set off it all in the car.

Im going to get on the train with the buns at 3.30 and meet mum from work before setting off to Steph's house. Ill miss them :( :oops:

Last edited:
I always hate not seeing mine, I always end up crying whenever we drop them off anywhere! I took two boxes of stuff to kennels last time :oops:

I always hate not seeing mine, I always end up crying whenever we drop them off anywhere! I took two boxes of stuff to kennels last time :oops:

:lol: I think i did well fitting everything in 2 boxes when one of them was full of hay. I feel better now ive met steph, and theyve already jumped the pen and explored her room :lol: "Dont worry about them escaping, they arent really jumpers" :oops::roll:

Aww, i always miss mine when im away :(
I usually get every other day updates from my nan or brother :oops: :lol:
Its nice that they will have familiar things with them to help them settle down :love:

Aww, i always miss mine when im away :(
I usually get every other day updates from my nan or brother :oops: :lol:
Its nice that they will have familiar things with them to help them settle down :love:

Ive asked for daily updates, but will probably txt morning noon and night...well, theres not much else to do in hodpital! :lol: :oops:

They sound like theyve made themselves at home anyway, since theyve already escaped out of their pen, its a good job i took the net to cover the top!

Dolly is a little confident girl isnt she?!
I left the pen door open, and she has explored every inch of my room! Including in the tiny gaps :lol:
Marley has been out but not as much as her! She didn't want to go back in when I went for tea either :lol:

I think I *may* now be in love with nethies!

Dolly is a little confident girl isnt she?!
I left the pen door open, and she has explored every inch of my room! Including in the tiny gaps :lol:
Marley has been out but not as much as her! She didn't want to go back in when I went for tea either :lol:

I think I *may* now be in love with nethies!

:lol::lol: Yeah, shes a madam at times. If you have to resort to catching her, she sometimes thumps in disagreement once shes back in the pen :lol:

Did you like the letter? :oops::lol:

Excuse the poor quality here... But thought you might like to see how settled they are!

Image0165.jpg

Image0171.jpg

And Dolly did an adorable pose, but my cameras too low quality to pick up her face:lol:
Image0177.jpg

Excuse the poor quality here... But thought you might like to see how settled they are!

Image0165.jpg

Image0171.jpg

And Dolly did an adorable pose, but my cameras too low quality to pick up her face:lol:
Image0177.jpg

Hehe, my bunskis! :love:

Im glad theyre chilled out, id rather they be into everything than be nervous and stressed :) Its going to be weird without them here tonight, good nights sleep though :lol:

Soon hopefully :D The second I can safely afford it, he's getting stuck with a nethie girl :love: I love how ikkle they are!

:lol::lol:

My friend has just got 2 mini lop kits, theyre about 12 weeks now and they already look bigger than Marley and Dolly :shock:

Im missing them already, my room looks so bare without them! :shock: I love listening to them munch, what am i going to do without Dolly to shout at! :lol:

:lol::lol:

My friend has just got 2 mini lop kits, theyre about 12 weeks now and they already look bigger than Marley and Dolly :shock:

Im missing them already, my room looks so bare without them! :shock: I love listening to them munch, what am i going to do without Dolly to shout at! :lol:

Awww you'll have them back with you soon!
Dollys been diving all over my sofa bed and everything, and she was swinging off the door of her pen! :lol:pushing it open and every time it came back diving back on it to push it again

Awww you'll have them back with you soon!
Dollys been diving all over my sofa bed and everything, and she was swinging off the door of her pen! :lol:pushing it open and every time it came back diving back on it to push it again

:lol::lol::lol: :love:

Well sounds like your having fun, they'll deffo keep you busy! :lol:

I told you she was a nutter, i bet Marley's behaving himself like a good boy.

:lol::lol::lol: :love:

Well sounds like your having fun, they'll deffo keep you busy! :lol:

I told you she was a nutter, i bet Marley's behaving himself like a good boy.

Marley has spent half the time Dolly has been acting mental stuffing his face with hay :lol:
They're now sat together :love: Dolly is all laid out

Marley has spent half the time Dolly has been acting mental stuffing his face with hay :lol:
They're now sat together :love: Dolly is all laid out

N'awwww :love:

Ill leave you to it anyway or ill be here all night, ive got loads to get sorted! :roll:

Marleys a good hay eater :) Did you manage to get veg? I wasnt sure how far away from the supermarket you were, but didnt want to buy any as i wasnt sure how much space you had to store it.

xxx

Back