• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breed Weights?

Does anyone know the rough "healthy" weight for the following;

Mini Lop X Lionhead?
Dwarf Lop?
Lionhead?

Also do females weigh less than males?:oops:

Anything will be helpful:wave:

There are set weights for showing, but that doesn't mean your animal should be that weight to be healthy.

You can look on the BRC website for those.

You're best off just looking at your rabbit and working out what is healthy for him/her.

Typically females are bigger, but what I said up there still applies. Each rabbit is an individual and should be taken as such.

There are set weights for showing, but that doesn't mean your animal should be that weight to be healthy.

You can look on the BRC website for those.

You're best off just looking at your rabbit and working out what is healthy for him/her.

Typically females are bigger, but what I said up there still applies. Each rabbit is an individual and should be taken as such.

Thats great thank you!
Just a little concerned my female Lionhead X Minilop looks a little on the thin side but eats her hay like a little horse! :?

Thats great thank you!
Just a little concerned my female Lionhead X Minilop looks a little on the thin side but eats her hay like a little horse! :?

Then you need to address the fact you think she is thin. What the average weight is is irrelevant if you know she is thin.

Best get her to the vets :)

Back