• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How Long After Neutering Can I Think About Bonding?

Isis

Mama Doe
Question is in the title... :wave:

But they are both males, so they might not work together. Also one is a lionhead and the other is continental giant, is this an odd pair?

Dylan was neutered on Thursday (contental giant) and Wispa was neutered over a year ago.

Question is in the title... :wave:

But they are both males, so they might not work together. Also one is a lionhead and the other is continental giant, is this an odd pair?

Dylan was neutered on Thursday (contental giant) and Wispa was neutered over a year ago.

~6-8 weeks :)

I did two of my boys after a month but neither were showing any hormonal behaviour.

The two other boys I have here will def stay single for about 6-8 weeks post op as Gray already said because they need plenty of time for hormones to settle.

All Dylan has done so far, is spray and ran circles around me. He's 8 months on the 21st (end of this week), I will try in February to bond them. Think I will book a week off work. So excited and nervous.

Back