• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

french lop ladies

french lop mummy

Warren Scout
this is connie my bew,only 4 months old
WP_000021.jpg

They look lovely.

Nikki looks to have a sore eye from that picture. Have you noticed that?

I thought she was an Otter and that was the usual shading around the eye? :oops:

I thought the same; it's hard to tell for sure but it looks just like the white colouring they have around the eyes. :D

They are lovely, Wispa especially. :love::love:

I thought the same; it's hard to tell for sure but it looks just like the white colouring they have around the eyes. :D

They are lovely, Wispa especially. :love::love:

:oops:

Maybe it was, it just looks sore to me, from someone with a somebun with sore eyes. I think i 'over see' these things sometimes :lol:

hiya yes she is a otter,her eyes are fine,she did have a sore where she had scratched near her eye due to long nails but that is fine now,ive only had her 1 week bless her.all have been to the vets for a check up:D

They are all stunning - Wispa is a handsome fella and your unnamed girly is GORGEOUS. She needs a name as pretty as she is :love:

Back