• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit terminology?

Can some one fill me in all all those cute names you have for bunny related stuff?

I know nomming is eating, I think anyway!

Whats "binkies" and all the others names I need to know?

:oops:

Can some one fill me in all all those cute names you have for bunny related stuff?

I know nomming is eating, I think anyway!

Whats "binkies" and all the others names I need to know?

:oops:

Binkies are when a bunny is very happy and excited and bounces either from running or standing into the air and often end up turning at right angles with all 4 feet off the floor :) The end of one looks like this, very difficult to get a picture of sometimes;

P1030693Small.jpg

Nomming is eating as you say.

DBF is something you might see, known as a 'Dead Bunny Flop' which is when they are totally comfortable and flop out on their sides, looking like they are well, yuo get the picture. It looks like this;

(The Sooty Bunny, Biscuit)
P1030776Small.jpg

IMG00330-20110109-2133Small.jpg

FlopJust when bunny is lying down flat on its stomach with legs spread out. Looks like this;

P1030812Small.jpg

Bunny 500When a bunny goes on a mad running spree round and round at full speed. Bunny often looks like this;

P1030694Small.jpg

Does that help?

This thread has made me smile so so much! I love Ginger's bunny500 shot, and the monorail bunnies are hilarious! My Fifi monorails all the time, it's awesome :D

My personal definition of a binky = it's what gets me through the day :lol:

This thread has made me smile so so much! I love Ginger's bunny500 shot, and the monorail bunnies are hilarious! My Fifi monorails all the time, it's awesome :D

My personal definition of a binky = it's what gets me through the day :lol:

Mini monorails a lot but I had to go back ages in my photo album to find those pics :shock:

Back