• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Amy104

Ok thanks Gray.

Got stuvk at work Fri so had to move his latest appointment to sat morning. Bit of a nightmare as it was a different vet and all she really did was give him another injection. Bit of a pain as she charged £30 for the privilidge and the nurse could of done that for £3. So we've got to go back again but I think I need to inist on something for home as its really unfair on him being dragged to the vets every couple of day. :(

Ok thanks Gray.

Got stuvk at work Fri so had to move his latest appointment to sat morning. Bit of a nightmare as it was a different vet and all she really did was give him another injection. Bit of a pain as she charged £30 for the privilidge and the nurse could of done that for £3. So we've got to go back again but I think I need to inist on something for home as its really unfair on him being dragged to the vets every couple of day. :(

Definately.

I'm glad he's doing okay though.

I'm sure the vets could allow you to give abx injections at home, i mean, they let me :lol:

That was very expensive for a jab :(

Hope he continues to pick up and that you can get this done at home :)

They were supposed to be teaching me hence why we booked a consult instead of a nurse.

Unfortunetly I work in a trading esate where the only entrance/exit is over a railway line and the barrier broke on Friday so we were all stuck here waiting for the police to fix them so we could get out.

I phoned the nurse this morning and she said it was a locum Sat, hence why things didn't go to plan.

Its so frustrating knowing a nurse could of done the same thing for a hundreth of the cost.

I don't mind paying for his meds don't get me wrong but if they knew it was a locum why didn't they just get a nurse to jab him to tie us over for the weekend instead of charging me for a vet to do it.

They are going to get a vet to ring me later today as I wasn't even told what I am supposed to do with him now.

Back