• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my 2 year old the rabbit tamer :)

stranger23

Mama Doe
i have to gorgeous little girls who are waiting to be spayed so we can bond them, both of the girls were a bit scatty when we got them and neither liked being handled, well recently ive noticed that they have both completely changed and its down to my 2 year old, he has no fear of any animals and a lot of patience for someone so young, he has sat for hours sticking bits of hay in the cages and letting them eat it from his hands this has slowly brought them round and if they get close enough to the bars he will sit stroking them :) they now run up to the bars when he gets close so he can stroke them!! Ive now had to start letting him feed all the animals as the girls are not happy if he isnt with me at feeding times and he loves feeding all the animals, this morning he helped me stuff toilet tubes with hay and treats and gave everyone a roll we even had to do one for the rat altho we stuffed it with bread not hay :)

Ah that's lovely!

My youngest was the first one our Guinea Pigs would come up to the bars to see - I'd squeek for them asking him for dandilion leaves and he would go find some for them :lol: He kindly allowed them to "rent" his playhouse for the winter season last year :lol:

Back