• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snoozy Buns!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
P1030775Small.jpg

P1030776Small.jpg

P1030777Small.jpg

P1030778Small.jpg

P1030780Small.jpg

Anyone think he was comfortable?

They have all the space i can give them and yet they choose to go to their 'safe place' to sleep :love:

Is that Ginger 'fur-puddled' in the first pic? :love: Spenser does that pose very well and very often! :lol:

Is that Ginger 'fur-puddled' in the first pic? :love: Spenser does that pose very well and very often! :lol:

Very much so Susie. She's very inconspicuous, what with one air pointing up like a radar disk most of the time, but she's been trying to lop it for a few weeks now! :love:

I WILL steal these two one day! Or trade for my naughty Bunski!

Ahh, I'll take Bunski off your hands if you like ;)

I still laugh every time I see a flopped bunny :) There's nothing nicer (except burying my head in Biscuit's mane behind her ears and having a good sniff).

Ahh, I'll take Bunski off your hands if you like ;)

I still laugh every time I see a flopped bunny :) There's nothing nicer (except burying my head in Biscuit's mane behind her ears and having a good sniff).

Haha I'm tempted :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow, looks like biscuit was well and truely away with the fairies!!! thats one very tired bunny!! ^_^

wow, looks like biscuit was well and truely away with the fairies!!! thats one very tired bunny!! ^_^

:lol::lol::lol::lol: wow! looks like biscuit was well and truely away with the fairies!! lol that is one very tired bunny ^_^

:lol: :roll: :oops:

I've noticed as well in the general chat forum there are a few double posts, internet must be playing up this morning

Back