• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oriana! :) Pics Post 37

Tasmin's MOB

Mama Doe
Excited this morning as I am finally picking up little Oriana from Angie BARC :)

Yaaaaaay!!

63574_1532858757065_1102661253_31254758_1264855_n.jpg

Last edited:
How exciting! :D She's beautiful! Looking forward to lots of pics of her enjoying her new home. Sending lots of bonding vibes! xx

Been home for a few hours now, Oriana has been left to settle in but I have checked on her a couple of times. She seems happy but a bit nervous bless her.

There is a section of her cage that she can go in if she is frightened and she goes into it when I check on her but peeps her out to nosy at me :lol:

She has eaten nuggets, celery, brocolli and a bit of hay so she hasn't lost her appetite! :lol:

I love her! can't believe how beautiful her fur is :love:

yyyyaaaayyyyyy..... so glad to see some very good news:D i hope you have a fantastic new life oriana:love:
tasmin...you are sooo lucky:(:lol:

yyyyaaaayyyyyy..... so glad to see some very good news:D i hope you have a fantastic new life oriana:love:
tasmin...you are sooo lucky:(:lol:

I know thank you!! I now have three gorgeous bunnies!!!

We have just given the other two the blanket that Oriana travelled on so that they could have a sniff and they both seemed very interested! Don't think they had even noticed that there was a new bunny in the house before this :lol:

Back