• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Penny Pickles

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Penny has been in private boarding since September. She came into foster care with me on Friday, needless to say i was very shocked when she arrived :cry: Ive never seen such a scared rabbit. She spent the first 24 hour in the corner of the hutch with her ears back and didnt move an inch :( Shes been a little better today, ive spent an hour sat on the floor in the hallway with her and she hopped over to see me :love: She isnt a young bunny, im guessing shes around 3 years old, she will be neutered and vaccinated and will then be looking for her forever home.

This was Penny yesterday:
S7001926.jpg

And then this evening :love:
penny4.jpg

penny5.jpg

Penny1.jpg

Penny.jpg

Hello Hoomin :love::love::love:
penny2.jpg

awwwww, hello beautiful girly:love: no need to be scared now as auntie becky will show you that there's no need:wave:

She's beautiful! :love: Is she as big as she looks in the pics?! :shock:

Yes :shock: She is the most overweight rabbit ive ever seen :( She has been in private boarding in a 4ft hutch since September with no exercise :( Shes still very scared today, i feel so sorry for her x

:love::love: gorgeous girly!! What does that mean "private boarding"?
was she abadoned there?

She was part of a large RSPCA rescue the beginning of Sept last year. Because there were so many animals they decided to put some of them in private boarding. The case has just been closed so now the animals can find their forever homes, so shes come to our branch for rehoming :)

Not sure the vet will spay her until shes lost some weight though :shock:

Oh dear, a 4 feet hutch with no exercise - no wonder she is a big girlie. :( There's something so very lovable about her, and she is on the way to a better future now. :D

Back