• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Name Plate

twobunnies&apony

Alpha Buck
Just wondered if anyone knows of good places to get name plates made for bunny houses? My two are moving into a shed soon (they will still be in their hutches inside the shed with runs attached as they are a failed bonding - you didn't really need to know this!) and I would like to put a sign/ name plate on the shed. Is that a bit sad?!!! Don't answer that question just let me know if you have any ideas on where to get one?:lol:

Why not make it yourself?
Get a piece of wood, paint the base and than paint the name on it. Very simple and very affective.
Also you can make something on your PC, print it and than laminate it.

if you want to buy one - i think not on the highstreet might be agood website to look at. takes a while to find what you want sometimes though - be warned :lol:

You could try Fiona at http://www.samigailsgifts.co.uk/

She has supported Fat Fluffs events and made things for me in the past. If you can't see what you are looking for then drop her an e-mail and have a chat as I'm sure she can come up with something for you. Say Abi from Fat Fluffs recommended!

Why not make it yourself? :thumb:

I made this - took me two evenings.
Piece of ply - two coats of water based emulsion (wall paint)
Selection pots of acrylic paints (used for decorating wood/ceramic etc) from Hobbycraft - and coat of clear non-toxic varnish at the end. The coloured acrylic paints are really easy to apply and work with and dry very quickly but hard, you can also mix colours. :D
058-1.jpg

I made this - took me two evenings.
Piece of ply - two coats of water based emulsion (wall paint)
Selection pots of acrylic paints (used for decorating wood/ceramic etc) from Hobbycraft - and coat of clear non-toxic varnish at the end. The coloured acrylic paints are really easy to apply and work with and dry very quickly but hard, you can also mix colours. :D
058-1.jpg

That's really lovely - I'm not very creative though!

Thanks Abi for the link to Samigails Gifts.

I got one off Ebay a couple of years ago from someone who makes them, it was in the shape of a carrot with nice lettering, put in a search for carrot name signs or rabbit name signs and see if they are still around:)

I searched on ebay to get these, they both came from America
SiDney's sign
DSC00750-1-1.jpg

SiDney modelling
DSC00746.jpg

And Lola's sign;
DSC00751-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back