• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The goats today-

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Would you belive this field was white last week!
382.jpg

Jack in a state of undress-
381.jpg

and after I made him decent!
384.jpg

Walnut determined to get her photo taken!
383.jpg

That must make up for all the horrid days, I'd love to be able to see that everyday (weather permitting) lucky goats.:love:

awww, bless them! My two goaties are sulking cos of all the rain. I always worry so much about their feet in all this wet, it turns their pen into a quagmire!

Mine are in inside pens during the bad weather and at night in the summer. We have lots of oldies who are arthritic and thin so they need to be 'stabled' over winter- we have also had horrible winters for the last 2 years.

If they have problems with their feet, jkeep them well trimmed and if they go lame wash them and get some alamycin spray ( blue/ green spray) from the vet. Spray it on and keep them dry overnight, after a couple of days they should be better. We have to do this almost weekly with some of our sheep!

Last edited:
Back