• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

netherland dwarf buck/doe wanted

Im new to the forum so may have posted in the wrong section.Im looking for a buck/doe as a breeding pair.We are in angelsey ,north wales does any one have any avalible or know of any local breeders..

Im new to the forum so may have posted in the wrong section.Im looking for a buck/doe as a breeding pair.We are in angelsey ,north wales does any one have any avalible or know of any local breeders..

Have you considered setting up a rescue instead of breeding? You could setup up a netherland dwarf rabbit rescue and rehome solely those perhaps. Just an idea. Perhaps someone else can be more helpful.

Have you considered setting up a rescue instead of breeding? You could setup up a netherland dwarf rabbit rescue and rehome solely those perhaps. Just an idea. Perhaps someone else can be more helpful.

Ooo thats a good idea :D especially with the dental problems nethies can have an experinced breed rescue would be fab

This is a good idea. :thumb:

Welcome to the forum! :wave:

We only allow rescue rabbits to be posted for rehoming on this forum, no breeding rabbits or rabbits for sale.

There are lots of members to ask advice though and information on rabbit care if you need it.

:D

If you open a nethie rescue, ive got your first resident! Hobbies include shredding carpet and stealing junk food. :evil:

:lol:

I really like the idea of a rescue though, and i know youd get loads of help and support here. Whats your reason for wanting to breed nethies?

Last edited:
P.s

I have two coming to me who could do with nethie residency at your new(potential) rescue!

I take it you want them for the love of the breed.

You do get babies occasionally in to rescues and sometimes pregnant does if your wanting to see little ones being born.

It's a much kinder way to impact the world than breeding when there are so many nethies looking for a home.

Unless you are looking to breed for an income- in that case- I'm sorry to disappoint, but there is little or no profit in breeding bunnies.

Also it does add to a growing problem of adding bunnys to the world when there are already so many already needing homes.

If you would like any help with doing something alternative to breeding please pm me and i can see if i can give you some ideas.

There are many other home based businesses you could start- even with animals that would be impactful in a much more positive way than breeding.

I'm sure your a person with a kind heart and you have come to the right place with regards to caring for bunnys and finding out what possible ventures are available to enjoy the netherland dwarf breed.

What are your life goals and reasons for wanting to breed. I wonder if we can help you further and point you in a more helpful direction?

P.s

I have two coming to me who could do with nethie residency at your new(potential) rescue!

I take it you want them for the love of the breed.

You do get babies occasionally in to rescues and sometimes pregnant does if your wanting to see little ones being born.

It's a much kinder way to impact the world than breeding when there are so many nethies looking for a home.

Unless you are looking to breed for an income- in that case- I'm sorry to disappoint, but there is little or no profit in breeding bunnies.

Also it does add to a growing problem of adding bunnys to the world when there are already so many already needing homes.

If you would like any help with doing something alternative to breeding please pm me and i can see if i can give you some ideas.

There are many other home based businesses you could start- even with animals that would be impactful in a much more positive way than breeding.

I'm sure your a person with a kind heart and you have come to the right place with regards to caring for bunnys and finding out what possible ventures are available to enjoy the netherland dwarf breed.

What are your life goals and reasons for wanting to breed. I wonder if we can help you further and point you in a more helpful direction?

Great post Ambience xxxx

Back