• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the PACT Bunnies!!

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
Hiya, as time goes on I will update this thread with more of the PACT bunsters. I understand all the buns featured have been vacc' but most have not been neutered yet. Several don't have names yet.

Brown Giant. This big boy is three years old and will be availabe for adoption when he has been neutered.:love::love::love:

P1166598 by kittykat23uk, on Flickr

Hey Brown Giant :wave:- your so handsome...so glad you have a chance of a better life now - BIG Giant noserubs!:love::love::love::love:

Lovely pics so far, what stunning bunsters. And how lovely to be kept up to date with the PACT bunnies! xx

Awww aren't they stunning, I hope they get some nice nommy hay coming through soon, either way I bet they are so relieved to be out of that hell hole!

These are their current residents I was the photographer who went today:D, with Bigwigless etc. These ones (unless otherwise stated) have not yet been neutered, as soon as they are, they will be up for rehoming.

If anyone can offer them a home that would be great!! They need the space!

Back