• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please help, update on poor casper

beccimarie

Mama Doe
Casper was up this morning bouncy, happy and eating lots.. this afternoon he was sat in the corner, i was out but thankfully my mum is very good at identifying when he is poorly.. she offered him a treat and he refused so text me, i rushed straight home to see him, he was hunched in the corner doing uncomfortable streches and turning away from me, he sometimes gets stasis so i got him out his belly felt ok but when i put him down he was very uncomfortable with his belly and streching, gave him his metacam and zantac (precribed by the vet to give him when he goes in stasis) and put him inside to keep an eye on him, he has done 5 normal poops now and seems alot brighter, he has had some pellets and apple pieces, we need lots of vibes for he night, booking vets tomo, may be his teeth again :roll:

Last edited:
Ahhh. Vibes a plenty, looks like he is feeling more comfortable now though. I've recently been through this with one of mine - I know how worrying it is and it's awful to see them unhappy. He has a good mummy!!

Eating and pooping vibes Casper :love:

Thank you :( i just hate seeing him in pain he is moving better now which im happy about but now its finding out whats caused it :roll:

Casper would like to say thank yous for all his vibes :love:

100_8106.jpg

Aww, bless little Casper! :love: I have been out to the hutch to tell Spenser to send vibes. He got an extra treat while I was there. :oops:

just a little update on casper, your vibes have made him start nomming :) he wanted some pellets this morning and a spriing greens and a apple stick.. he is squeaking when he is eating so im guessing its either teeth or snuffles :roll: we have only just got him stable :(

Vets opens in 10 mins.. i do hope my vet is working today :(

Back