• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Bruce, the "semi-lop"

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is little Bruce, he's about 10 weeks old, and his owner had only just taken him from someone who had had a surprise litter, when she unexpectedly had to move back to Australia. He'll be looking for a new (indoors only until it gets warmer, no dogs) home once he is neutered. In the meantime he is entertaining us with his funny ears. :)

P1010005.jpg

P1010008.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love: he's adorable!! Are you tempted to keep the little fluffster yoursel??

Silly question!! :lol: My oldest sons has already asked if we can keep him, but I have to be sensible. Otherwise I would have kept most of my foster bunnies. :lol:

And at the moment both ears are flopped, but he likes to stick one ear up.

Silly question!! :lol: My oldest sons has already asked if we can keep him, but I have to be sensible. Otherwise I would have kept most of my foster bunnies. :lol:

And at the moment both ears are flopped, but he likes to stick one ear up.

:lol:Aww your son has good taste......such a cute bunny.... just one more little one..??:love:;)

Back