• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Housing leaflet - for all those who kindly gave me their pictures

hannah101

Warren Scout
:DHiya Everyone,

I've put together the housing leaflet for my local RSPCA branch.

It's purely for people wanting inspiration and for those who think that rabbits just live in 3ft hutches emphasing the importance of space and environment enrichment.

The general rabbit leaflet you all kindly gave your piccies for has gone to the National RSPCA for them to have a look at so hopefully they will get in gear and tell us what they think (even though we know more about rabbit care than them!).

The pdf is on our website below under 'rabbits' - it's the 3rd in the list.

Hannah

Hannah your leaflet is brilliant!! :love: Everyone's pics are so good and I should hope they fuel the imagination of any potential rabbit owners. So chuffed to see some of our buns on there too.

I hope the national RSPCA want to take that leaflet on too for their website because its been really well done and put together and great set-ups.

Thanks for showing it to us :)

That's really good, well done :wave::D. It's all well and good telling people sizes etc but if they can see what all the options are and how happy the rabbits are when they are in them instead of a miserable looking bunny in a small hutch it really will help get the message accross and help minimise costly mistakes.

It looks great! :wave: xx

Yay - Jack and Hollie are famous! :lol: :lol:

Seriously though - it really shows the potential for housing options other than typical hutches. Well done! :D xx

brill :wave:

although, i dont have a 6ft x 3ft x 2ft hutch and run.

i thought the minimum was 6ft x 2ft x 2ft with 6ft x 4ft run :? (which is what ive got)

I can't view it as don't have the software on this rubbish laptop :(

Is there any way of copying and pasting onto here :?

Thanks everyone, I hope it will give less bunny savvy people a good insight. I've just seen that I've made an error with the measurements but never fear I'll change it! :D Thanks again, you are all fabulous! x

Back