• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding Shed Update/ Play Pens go in post 32.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We have inside pens for bunny boarding and then last Summer we had a big new shed built and Mike has been going in it when he has time and building hutches and getting ready so we can board more rabbits. There are play pens to be built yet.

What do you think so far :)

This is the new Boarding shed.
BoardingShed001.jpg

16-1-11003.jpg

The hutches are 5ft x 2ft x 2ft with partitions that can be taken out making it a double long hutch.
16-1-11004.jpg

16-1-11005.jpg

16-1-11002.jpg

He's made an area with a work top for checking and brushing the buns with storage underneath.
16-1-11001-1.jpg

8-1-11002-1.jpg

Last edited:
That's amazing :love:

I doubt I'll ever need boarding as I can't bear to be parted from them but if I ever do ....

I'm not jealous, nope...............not at all :mrgreen::mrgreen:

It looks fantastic, I'd be happy to live there myself :lol:

Wow that's stunning! :love: xx

Is it for boarding as in for holiday boarding or for rescue boarding? xx

It's for holiday boarding, we would love to fill it with rescues believe me but we have 18 rescues as it is and there is only two of us and we think 18 is enough at the moment as we can manage 18 nicely :)

It's for holiday boarding, we would love to fill it with rescues believe me but we have 18 rescues as it is and there is only two of us and we think 18 is enough at the moment as we can manage 18 nicely :)

I fully understand that and I applaud all rescues big and small for what they do. :love: xx

I was asking because we usually travel North-wards for our hols so you'd be quite handy! ;) xx

Back