• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Spenser!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Mummy has remembered to unplug the lamp so there is no cable for him to nom on! :(

P1150383.jpg

Awww! Never mind Spenser, there's always next time she might forget ;) :)

It took me ages to go round removing all the cables out of Beano's way when she was inside :)

Awww! Never mind Spenser, there's always next time she might forget ;) :)

Yes, and I did forget to shut the door connecting the conservatory with the house, and he managed through the living-room and into the dining room before I noticed. :oops::lol:

Spenser wants to know if anybun can give him some new ideas for mischief? Can anyone tell him if skirting boards are nommy? :wave:

How you could be so cruel?! :p

Oggie says to Spencer that Carpets are very very very nommy!

Last edited:
Spenser wants to know if anybun can give him some new ideas for mischief? Can anyone tell him if skirting boards are nommy? :wave:

Alfie and Bubbles: Ooooh, where do we start? You could try doing a poo in that plant pot. ;)

I hope Spenser isn't thinking about sticking his tongue in the plug socket instead. :shock: :lol:

Back