• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spare vibes for Archies neuter ;-) UD - HE WEE'D!!! :-)

Vibes for you and Archie
(I was nervous too, and packed him a lunch to take!)

Thankyou! Yes - I will be tearing round the garden early tomorrow picking strawberry leaves, rose leaves & parsley for his lunch box! He is not that keen on all the dried herbs my girls go mad for...:roll:
I have his carrier all ready and his blanket...:)

Thankyou! Yes - I will be tearing round the garden early tomorrow picking strawberry leaves, rose leaves & parsley for his lunch box! He is not that keen on all the dried herbs my girls go mad for...:roll:
I have his carrier all ready and his blanket...:)

They told me they would feed him, but I didn't want him eatting different food on top of the meds, so I packed a few pellets as well as a sandwich bag full of his usual hay. Apparently he started munching straight away, so I was really pleased I had done it even if they thought I was mad.
Keep us posted :wave:

They told me they would feed him, but I didn't want him eatting different food on top of the meds, so I packed a few pellets as well as a sandwich bag full of his usual hay. Apparently he started munching straight away, so I was really pleased I had done it even if they thought I was mad.
Keep us posted :wave:

yeah - when my girls went in for their spay, I was also told theywould feed them...but it was a different pellet...so I also did that. They said there was no need, but after RU, I decided I would do what I thought was right!:lol: The girls ate all their dried herbs, plus it showed the nurses more wild food options!
Thanks for the vibes!:D

Back