• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looks like the roborovski hammies are staying!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love::love:

Following on from yesterdays thread my mum now knows about them (dad doesn't but he's easy enough to convince!) and took it really well. Think the thought of them being snake food repulsed her.

I've named them Norris and Roy although I can't for the life of me work out which ones which.:oops:

9c918c50.jpg

d576dda9.jpg

:love:

They are adorable :) I had 3 in the same cage and couldn't tell 2 of them apart, the third was a chunk :lol:

Have you got 2 of everything? You might want to take the level out of the cage, they often squabble over levels. My Marshall is in the same cage :)

They are adorable :) I had 3 in the same cage and couldn't tell 2 of them apart, the third was a chunk :lol:

Have you got 2 of everything? You might want to take the level out of the cage, they often squabble over levels. My Marshall is in the same cage :)

I've not yet ... since they were a bit of an impulse I've not had a chance to get properly sorted. They're completely loved up at the moment and appear to follow each other around everywhere :love: But on Friday (payday) extra water bottle, food bowls, hidey holes toys etc will be purchased. The cage is an old one which we had for my old hammy and it's not that big really so I'm reluctant to take out the other level unless absolutely needed as it does give a little bit of extra space until I can sort out something larger.

Obviously if they start to fight then I'll act asap. :)

Back