• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel headtilt bun says 'Hello Auntie Angie, Aunty Tracey & RU, I am feeling better'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Angel headtilt bun says 'Hello Auntie Angie, Aunty Tracey & RU, I am feeling better'

Hello Auntie Angie, Auntie Tracey & RU

My foster mummy tells me I have been worrying her & you after I was speyed last week, because I went off my food :(

Thank you all so much for my vibes :love: I thought I'd show you I am feeling a lot better :) I am now eating & pooping ok, so my foster mummy is feeling happier :)

Anyhow here I am with my best friend Misty - it is so good to be back together :love: now I won't be pestering her as much :oops:

Lots of love

Angel
xxx

DSCF5806.jpg

DSCF5818.jpg

DSCF5816.jpg

DSCF5820.jpg

DSCF5811.jpg

DSCF5809.jpg

DSCF5812.jpg

DSCF5819.jpg

I am not angie or tracy, but just wanted to say.....
Oh you are a beautiful girl, and so is your best pal :)
Glad you are feeling better xx

Awww! :love: xxx

You are looking beautiful Angel as is Misty. Many vibes that you continue to do well - no scaring your mummy anymore! :p

Aww bless your heart, Angel. Am so happy you are feeling better and nomming. So needed some good bunny news today. Sending love xxxxx:love:

Darcy sends his love too xxxxxxxx:love:

lovely to see pics. i can tell by the pics of angel denise that there is definatly improvement with the way she holds her head :) thay both look well x

Back