• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi New Here, Can someone help

Hi, my name is Ashley been looking around and found this forum. Noticed it is really good for adopting rabbits instead of buying one. I am looking for a female standard rex as a friend for my male rex. Sorry if this is in the wrong place I couldn't post in the rabbits wanted bit.

Hi, my name is Ashley been looking around and found this forum. Noticed it is really good for adopting rabbits instead of buying one. I am looking for a female standard rex as a friend for my male rex. Sorry if this is in the wrong place I couldn't post in the rabbits wanted bit.

Hello and welcome :)
Have you looked in the Rehome section?

Hi and welcome to RU :wave:

Whereabouts are you located as Bunnymadhouse forum member has some lovely rexes and they are in Yorkshire or Snowy has Polly in rabbits in need in Warwickshire.

Yes but I got a bit muddled. I really want a rex so that they are both the same breed. I couldn't find any rex's in the rehome bit

Im just near Norwich, I cant drive so I cant really get anywhere to pick a rabbit up. My friend said she would take me to pick a rabbit up but not to far. She is a very nevous driver.

There are a few rex's in the rabbits in need bit. Not sure if they are local. Are you after a doe? Buck? Not bothered?

Pets at Home have an adoption centre too. Have you tried there?

Its more my preference and I just thought it would be nice to have two of the same. Also I have found that rex's are more inteligent and easier to toilet rain, less destructive etc.

Its more my preference and I just thought it would be nice to have two of the same. Also I have found that rex's are more inteligent and easier to toilet rain, less destructive etc.

Hehe it must be my rex that is the exception to that rule then he is very naughty :lol:

Not that I would recommend preloved but might be worth searching on there rather than a breeder. As there are some genuine cases of bunnies needing homes :wave:

Back