• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:O almost had a heart attack

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
I loooked out the window to check on my bunnies and saw that one of the water bottles had some off, they obviously werent bothered as both penny and russell were eating hay. I ame down stairs to put the bottle back on but i couldnt find the wire for the bottle i went on a hunt to try and find it as it was windy and might of blown across the garden. Still couldnt find it so I checked in the rabbits hay.... not there. Then I saw penny chewing it in her mounth :O:O I was like no penny dont eat it !!!! so i had to have a tug of war with her to get the wire back :L:L Lucky she hadnt eaten it, she had just chewed the plastic coating abit :L:L I was so worried she might of eaten it tho :L :O

Seems there's not much a bunny won't have a go at eating! :shock: Glad you caught her before she got to the wire.

Get a bottle spring at Bradford :) Only 50p, they're great and a lot harder to lose (plus almost impossible for a rabbit to chew!

Back