• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For all those who feed SS

I buy 3kg bags and they lasy my two a couple of months, so 10kg would last over half the year, and my two are bigger bunnies than yours!!
I feed my two pellets in the morning and at night, so if you only feed pellets once then it would last even longer than 6 months.

Thanks guys. I'm having a dilemma at the moment about feed lol.
My two get a small amount of pellets twice a day with added veg in the evening so I'm guessing a 10kg bag would be ok.

How much do you pay for a bag this size? Is £17.75 reasonable?

yes that's very good. Usually 10kg bags are £20. Some places have the 3kg bags on special offer for £3.50 at the moment, but usually it's more like £7.

I currently pay £3.99 for a 1.5kg bag but my farm shop saud they can order a 10kg bag for £21.99.
However I found it cheaper at another shop :)

:wave: I posted a thread a few days ago for those using SS.
The range have their offer back on, 3kg bag SS £3.49 BBD May 2012...:D

Good question...not sure as I've only just switched but I think it would be twice as much......so that is a good bargain, I've stocked up. :D

I keep it in an airtight barrel for almost 6 months. It's stays very crispy that way ;)
The costs here in Holland is €47,- I have no idea how much that is in English £

Back