• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big pat on the back

Leigh

Mama Doe
We just wanted to say a huge well done and express our admiration to those people who campaign for the welfare of the less known causes - such as bunnies.

It must be so disheartening at times and the resilience shown by picking yourself up and carrying on with the fight - well myself and my husband really do respect and admire you all

x

I think you deserve a massive thankyou for all your efforts Amy &Leigh - you have made some really good tweets and it's really time consuming the rescue wouldn't have had time to do all that.:wave:

nah - weve only been doing it a few days, i mean those who have done this long term

whats that song, is it aretha franklin? RESPECT?! :lol:

nah - weve only been doing it a few days, i mean those who have done this long term

whats that song, is it aretha franklin? RESPECT?! :lol:

I still think putting in the hours you did at short notice is quite a decent thing to do RESPECT ! :lol:

Back