• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't wait !

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
I cant wait now my work expierience is in march and I am going to work at my local RSPCA branch in Doncaster :D:D I cant wait I will absolutley love spending my whole two week with the animals and especially the bunies. I hope I dont fall in love with them :L:L Everyone else in my class is going to offives and shops ect but as I want to be a vet, search and rescue dog handler or a mounted police officer a thought I better choose something that I love to do and Is all about animals !

Cool, no wonder you're excited! :D The rspca is where i want to do my work experience because I want to be a vet too. :lol: But my local one wont let under 16s help! :( I will be 15 at the time so i'm hoping they will let me off, it's not like i'm in experienced with animals, i've had animals since i was 4 years old, cats, guinea pigs and rabbits. :D I also love dogs, hamsters, you name it! :lol:

Cool, no wonder you're excited! :D The rspca is where i want to do my work experience because I want to be a vet too. :lol: But my local one wont let under 16s help! :( I will be 15 at the time so i'm hoping they will let me off, it's not like i'm in experienced with animals, i've had animals since i was 4 years old, cats, guinea pigs and rabbits. :D I also love dogs, hamsters, you name it! :lol:

n'aww I am sure u will get in somewhere :D

Back