• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny bottles choose their moments...

VickyC83

Mama Doe
:( Bunzles just broke. I've managed to attach it to his cage with string n ribbon. He's just clocked it and had a lil chew. I think I managed to sway him away from it with real food. Hope it stays that way til morning cos I'm gonna be in trouble if it falls off n wets the new carpet :oops::lol:

What a pain! I use these for attaching bottles to cages, the normal white wire things you get with bottles really annoy me :oops:

Maybe one would serve you well in future? Hope your carpet doesn't get wet tonight! :wave:

Oooh thanks. His bottle is one of them sippy bottles, that have the holder with the big yellow screw to attach it to the cage. I'm gonna have a look to see what other bottles they have tomorrow :)

ahh right, sorry :oops: I've had a few of the sippy ones before but they tend to break on me :oops: so I just stick to the normal clear ones with the red spouts now. Though I have quite a nice big glass one for my fert :) If I weren't so clumsy I might invest in more of those but I'm pretty sure I'd break them :roll: how Hudson's is still in one piece I don't know!

Lol bless ya. I've seen the glass ones, have seen some with rubber duckies in - eeek :D
It's hard to use any other bottle on Bunzie's cage, it's wire at the top and has slats round the sides. It's the thread on the yellow screw that messes up, it just spins and spins and spins n goes nowhere. It's like an exercise bike :lol:

Back