• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Lucy

jenzel5

Mama Doe
I thought I would put some photos of Lucy up. I can't seem to get decent photos of her :oops: I feel guilty showing Dudley off though and not little Lucy. Excuse the messy floor :oops: Her coat is so shiny too that photos seem to not take very well. Anyway, here is little Lucy :love:

DSCF0273.jpg

NOSE RUBS

DSCF0275.jpg

DSCF0276.jpg

Ive just realised her nails look a bit long but I only clipped them a few days ago :? It is her fur, not her nails :)

:love::love::love: she is gorgeous. Castiel has a shiny black coat too and he comes out looking different in every photo! Sometimes he looks like a chocolate bun. Are they happily bonded?

:love::love::love: she is gorgeous. Castiel has a shiny black coat too and he comes out looking different in every photo! Sometimes he looks like a chocolate bun. Are they happily bonded?

Not yet :roll: I am going to try again this year but might try and get a rescue to do it. She really is such a sweety!

Back