• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yay got some very good news.

shadow05

Mama Doe
finally now that i have scooter in a new set up hes not as annoying. he has stopped spraying slighty its become quite rare now. he still dig and bites the duvet but only when im their or pass the cage without giving him attention every time i come up to the cage he comes up to me for a pet if i sit there and watch him he just gets giddy i think lol he starts running and round and binkeys and falls into things lol. when i go in with him he doesnt scratch or bite at all. he jumps up on his pet carrier and sits there and lets me stroke him. i let him sniff my head now without flinching cause i know he wont do anything. i sort of press my head to his and kiss his forhead and he gets really happy and runs off. he grooms himself in front of me not really giving a care that im there or not lol he also lays on his back nearly comatose while im there too.

hopefully when i get him done i might be able to see more of this good behaviour. :lol::D:):D

It's really lovely to hear that both you and Scooter are feeling much happier. Keep up the good work and changes and i'm sure he'll surprise you even more. :)

the only problem im having is keeping him entertained at the moment when im out like today i went out to find that he had dragged the duvet into the cage fortunately he didn't go for the shower curtain the time.

another problem is that he will only eat hey properly if u put it in a hay rack and mine keeps falling off for some reason.

ive tried cardboard boxes. but i think after a while they get a bit boring for him and i though about hanging one up that he really liked when he was back in his old cage he spent half the night following it in circules trying to bit it and get all the nice stuff out lol

Back