• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess What Morse Did This Morning.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Same as he does EVERY morning, have a tasty portion of porridge :D
Morsey LOVES his porridge :love:

008-35.jpg

005-35.jpg

009-37.jpg

004-38.jpg

now there's an idea - why don't you join him every morning Jane - help solve that other 'problem' you were so worried about! Morse is just leading the way!!!

Jane do you just feed it dry? He looks like he is enjoying it, I bet it is hard saying no to that face when he asks for more.

Jane do you just feed it dry? He looks like he is enjoying it, I bet it is hard saying no to that face when he asks for more.

Yes, just a small amount though as dry porridge oats will swell up in a Bun's tum.
Morse doesn't like his porridge oats soaked.

I was wondering about it being dry, but bunny knows best!! He certainly looks to be enjoying it!!

My guys prefer their porridge soaked for a bit :roll: and it makes me feel better about them on freezing mornings that they have something warm in their bellies

I just get a look of disgust if I serve up 'wet' porridge :roll:

Fussy boy !! :lol:

I occasionally give Skye and Apache a little wet porridge and they trough into it and come out with their faces all wet and sticky, it looks ridiculous :lol:maybe Morse doesn't want to mess his handsome face?

Back