• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are you old enough to remember the Bay City Rollers

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: I used to love em when i was a young lass .. :oops::oops:

They are coming to a venue near us in April ..literaly down the road:shock:... might have to go see em for old times sake :D

:D me!!... :oops:

Les Mckeon sometimes comes in to eat where I work, he's always quite friendly and chatty - just a bit more portly than back in the 70's! :lol:

i remember... but i try to forget.... they weren't for me but i'm glad you like them. i hope you'll be going to that gig. they're practically calling round for tea...

Yes I am and remember them as I went to see them live in Blackpool many years ago....when I was a mod :oops:

*slithers away with embarrassment*

ha ha.. I remember my mum asking me what channel I wanted to watch when I was younger and the bay city rollers were on BBC and ITV at the same time - I nearly threw up I was so excited and confused!!! I was only about 3 or 4 years old! :lol:

my sister liked them - and the osmonds - but i was loyal to marc:love: (bolan, t-rex) but yes, i am old enough to remember them:(

Back