• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Muffin ...ohh Muffin

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
I love you so much ... :love::love::love:

Someone is coming to look at you tomorrow and i just know youl steal her heart .. and im gunna be soooooooo sad to let you go ..:( :( :(

I realy realy shouldnt have favourites ... its so hard when they get rehomed .. I feel sick :(

2011_0115midjan20110034.jpg

2011_0115midjan20110035.jpg

2011_0115midjan20110038.jpg

2011_0115midjan20110037.jpg

2011_0115midjan20110036.jpg

He's definately a cutey! Must be so difficult to let them go, but at least you know you've given him the best chance in life and that you'll only find him the best possible home! xx

can you not keep just the very occassional one . . . . :love::love::love: (I would be useless as a fosterer lol)

Ive set myself a limit on 2 big buns outside and two little ones in .. cant afford any more realy .. :(

and he would need a friend which would take me up to 6 ..

and then for every bun i keep its a reascue space less .. :(:(

at least hes going to a great home:love: thats the most important thing:love: i didnt find it too bad ,fostering, as i knew they were home checked and grilled about buns before looking at them:love:

Sending lots of rehoming vibes for Muffin xxx
I really don't know how you do it Angie. :(
You can tell the person coming tomorrow that Muffin is really aggressive. ;)

Sending lots of rehoming vibes for Muffin xxx
I really don't know how you do it Angie. :(
You can tell the person coming tomorrow that Muffin is really aggressive. ;)

it did cross my mind ;)

but seriously .. he NEEDS a new mummy who will have lots of time for him and a wifey to play with .. :)

I will be good and not fib :angel: and when he goes ill be brave :) :)? )

Last edited:
Lol I can see why you fell for him Angie - he's got such a mischievous look in his eye! He's gorgeous, bless him xx

I'd be hopeless I know I would at fostering etc. But if he gets a new home soon that's really a good thing isn't it? :D xx

You are a little stunner Muffin! :love:

Muffin is now a spoilt housebunny who has already claimed the sofa ...and lap top :shock::shock: ..he has been sending me meassages on facebook :love:

Back