• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Josie just bitten O/H!

Lu_x

Mama Doe
I can't believe it! Josie just turned really odd. I'm shocked!

We were sat in the bunny room and observing Alice to see if she's eating properly. Then all of a sudden Josie hops over looking in at what Alice has and starts trying to get in to her pen to steal the food. Ben put his hand out to stroke her and she turned and grumped at him so I warned him to leave her alone and then she just flew through the air at his hand and bit him, the wound is awful and it hasn't stopped bleeding yet :shock: It looks horrific and afterwards Josie returned to normal and played with her toys and sat and ate her hay with Velcro!

She has clean sliced in to his hand (fleshy part near his thumb on his palm). I nearly passed out at all the blood.

I don't know what vhas come over her, she is a happpy and contented bun who has been spayed and is spoilt rotten. She just seems to get so jealous of other buns getting food, even if she has her own!

Not sure if Ben should see someone about the wound or not? It's not going to stick back together and heal very easily I'm sure!

Naughty Josie! :no: She's was probably just all worked up about Alice's pen and such. I'm sure she didn't mean it! ;)
I can't see the damage, I think Ben's hand should be fine. Just make sure he has an antibacterial ointment on and keeps it covered. If it starts to look infected or like its not healing properly after a day or two, he should get it checked out.

Naughty Josie! :no: She's was probably just all worked up about Alice's pen and such. I'm sure she didn't mean it! ;)
I can't see the damage, I think Ben's hand should be fine. Just make sure he has an antibacterial ointment on and keeps it covered. If it starts to look infected or like its not healing properly after a day or two, he should get it checked out.

It was quite horrific- never seen so much blood from one wound! I know she didn't mean it and Ben does too, but I guess it doesn't change that it now really hurts!

She was just frustrated about not having access to what she wanted!

I've bandaged him up now but it's still bleeding a bit. I'm sure he'll recover! Not to be horrible but its funny on some level!

Back