• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New pics of Rodge & Orla

As much as Ive loved having them indoors, looking forward to them going back outside so Henry the Hoover can have a break!:lol:

ha Orla looks so miffed to be sitting next to the xmas tree, just like how I hated my mum for making me pose with my birthday cake every year....mummmm I dont want my picture taken!:lol:

:love::love::love:

Wow, Orla looks so big now! She looks bigger than Blossom.

And she's so lucky to have such a handsome husbun!

:shock: Ok Weedug thats so creepy, was just about to PM you to see how you & buns were!

Oh she is a fatty these days, once summer is here, little madam will be on a diet! :lol:

Orla is getting spayed on Tuesday.....Im getting rather emotional about it.:( How is blossom?

Thanks Bink, makes me proud when people comment on them. :D

Spoilt little buns, constantly hoovering up after them though....I think theyve accepted Henry the Hoover as a 3rd bun.....so can I start saying ive successfully bonded a trio?:lol:

:shock: Ok Weedug thats so creepy, was just about to PM you to see how you & buns were!

Oh she is a fatty these days, once summer is here, little madam will be on a diet! :lol:

Orla is getting spayed on Tuesday.....Im getting rather emotional about it.:( How is blossom?

I sent you a message earlier, to see how you were getting on with the lead up to the spay, but think I sent it too the wrong place :oops:.

Buns are all fine, thanks. Blossom is doing well. I'm feeling a bit battered tonight though, after falling this morning :oops:. I kept on my feet all the time we had snow and pavements like ice rinks last week, and now it's all gone I fall flat on my backside in a puddle in my big run :roll:. Still, it got rid of the puddle :lol:. Thank goodness there wasn't anybun in it at the time.

I got Honey spayed about 3 weeks ago, and still need to get Blossom done when the vet agrees to it. Where is Orla getting done?

I sent you a message earlier, to see how you were getting on with the lead up to the spay, but think I sent it too the wrong place .

Buns are all fine, thanks. Blossom is doing well. I'm feeling a bit battered tonight though, after falling this morning . I kept on my feet all the time we had snow and pavements like ice rinks last week, and now it's all gone I fall flat on my backside in a puddle in my big run . Still, it got rid of the puddle . Thank goodness there wasn't anybun in it at the time.

I got Honey spayed about 3 weeks ago, and still need to get Blossom done when the vet agrees to it. Where is Orla getting done?

I just received the email, my Iphone takes ages to update my inbox!
Orla is getting spayed at the Edinburgh Uni Vet School, so I know she will get the best of care. :love:

Oh you poor thing, I hope you have recovered from your fall!

How come the vets have to agree about spay? Is little Blossom poorly?

I just received the email, my Iphone takes ages to update my inbox!
Orla is getting spayed at the Edinburgh Uni Vet School, so I know she will get the best of care. :love:

Oh you poor thing, I hope you have recovered from your fall!

How come the vets have to agree about spay? Is little Blossom poorly?

:wave: Blossom was too small for spaying when she was last at the vet. Think she has grown a bit now though.

Back