• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Impulse Facebook "Rescue" ...

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from my thread literally about four hours ago I appear to of ended up with two Roborovski hammies ...

Someone on my facebook had a status advertising five hammies free, apparently an accidental litter and she was keeping two of them.

Someone had commented saying that they'd take them. Sadly though I know that person has snakes, maybe I'm thinking the worse but :?

Anyway, I've taken the two boys off her as we had a spare cage from my brothers old hammy. I've not told my parents though ... yet. Being 20 I'm hoping that there won't be an issue but for now I've just snuck them into my bedroom. :shock: I'm waiting for the right moment. I'm really hoping that they don't demand I get rid but at least I can make sure they go to a good home and not as potential snake food.

Here's one of them. I'm trying to not give them names incase I have to get rid but I'm warming to Norris for one of them ...
photo1ms.jpg

:love:

Aww what a love :love:
I did the same when I brought home Oscar bun. Just kinda plopped him in my room and waited til mum came round to give Oliver cuddles for her to notice:lol: In the same situation as you though, while I'm living at home, I'm 20 and keep to myself. They didn't have a problem with it ;)

Can you get the others?

Sadly not. I literally don't have any space or accommodation. :( I asked if the other lad (snake man) was coming to get the last three but she wasn't sure as he hadn't replied. I'm really hoping that he can't make it. I gave the girl the number of some rescues local to me so she said she's going to try them. Fingers crossed. I'll keep everyone updated though.

Sadly not. I literally don't have any space or accommodation. :( I asked if the other lad (snake man) was coming to get the last three but she wasn't sure as he hadn't replied. I'm really hoping that he can't make it. I gave the girl the number of some rescues local to me so she said she's going to try them. Fingers crossed. I'll keep everyone updated though.

I was going to suggest that I took them if you could get them :D

I was going to suggest that I took them if you could get them :D

If they're still around on Monday I can go and get them and keep them in VERY temporary accommodation. I'll PM you tomorrow and see if they're still around? Oui?

I really hope that they are :love::love::love::cry:

Back