• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you signed up to Make Mine Chocolate?

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Make Mine Chocolate would like to be able to keep their supporters up to date with what is going on in the world of rabbits. To do this we are setting up a database where we can keep you up to date with our latest press releases and other information which we think will matter to you as a committed rabbit owner.

To do this all you need to do is to visit our website http://www.makeminechocolate.org.uk/ go to the top right hand corner and click on the log in button, click on the register yourself button and follow the instructions. If you wish in the future to deregister there will be an automatic de register button when we send you any information which removes you from the database.

Details will not be shared with any other companies or organisations.

We would love you to get in contact and register your details with us.

Awesome :love:

Oh by the way, I just wanted to say how amazingly fast my delivery was the other week! Amazing service! Thank you! :)

Yes done, apologies if it shows up as a duplicate, I'm getting mixed up - I don't think I'd registered, I've joined on facebook and that's what I'm thinking off I think.

Cant seem to get the site up at the moment :? I bet everyones trying to get on it at the same time :lol: Will try again later :wave:

Yes done, apologies if it shows up as a duplicate, I'm getting mixed up - I don't think I'd registered, I've joined on facebook and that's what I'm thinking off I think.

Vicki dont worry if you end up as a duplicate, I can esily delete the extra one if you do double entry.

Face book is different, what we are trying to do is set up a database so that we can keep everyone who supports the MMC campaign up to date with what we are doing. This part of what we are doing is in its early stages at the moment so will be activated as soon as we are ready.

joined ive also requested for some media stuff ie posters, leaflets and things, as i cannot donwload, and would love to give some out at vets etc :wave:

Back