• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we please have some nomming vibes? U/D we have lots of nomming!

Can we please have some spare nomming vibes for Cinnamon?
It all started last night at around 7.00, so we bought her in, gave her tummy massages, and started her on some Critical Care. At around 9, she started eating some peices of kale and half a carrot :love:
She produced a few golden poops as well....:? I think we caught it before it got serious...
By giving her the Critical Care, will she become filled up (meaning she would have no space to eat any more food)?
This morning she had a nom on some Spring Greens, and i will be monitoring very closly.
Will update you all on how it goes..:):):)

Last edited:
I hope she is back to normal now, maybe she just had a bit of gas?

I would pop her in to the vets today though if she doesn't seem right- you don't want to end up dashing to the emergency vets at 3am.

Keep nomming Cinnamon xx

Excellent, keep up the nomming Cinnamon! :D It's such a worry when they seem at bit off - my Spenser is a fussy nommer at the best of times, bless him. :roll:

Back