• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are the most popular bunny names?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just wondering what the most popular boy and girl bunny name is?

I think Lily is a pretty popular girls name, we have had 3 with that name and we have also had a few Benji's :)

I've heard a few Daisy's around. We used to have a Rosie - and i think that seems popular too.

Thumper, i guess is popular?

I think flower names for girls as they're so pretty! Also, Honey, Toffee and Fudge? For boys it seems to be Harry and names like that? I did a post on this ages ago with a poll. i'll get the link!

When i picked mylo i thought noone would have that name for there rabbit, but there r one or two others on here though, but theres is spelt Milo whereas mine is mylo :lol:

According to the survey on here I highlighted a few posts back
Thumper, Molly and Daisy were the most popular then

When i picked mylo i thought noone would have that name for there rabbit, but there r one or two others on here though, but theres is spelt Milo whereas mine is mylo :lol:

my sister has a cat called Milo! I know what you mean about the spellings though, it makes a name different imo. I had a Pheobe, yet people spelled it Phoebe! Also, my Maggie-May has had her name spelled very strangely. Maggy-Mae - yuck! It doesnt look right!

my sister has a cat called Milo! I know what you mean about the spellings though, it makes a name different imo. I had a Pheobe, yet people spelled it Phoebe! Also, my Maggie-May has had her name spelled very strangely. Maggy-Mae - yuck! It doesnt look right!

Another milo!! It annoys me when people spell my mylo, milo!!!! :lol:

Back