• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just done something bad...

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I've just done something really really naughty...

I was just looking through Craigslist (American version of Preloved, I'd assume)...and I happened to find myself in the Pets section...then I happened to find myself searching "Bunny"...then I happened to click on a couple ads...and then I mayyyyyy have happened to email a girl that was giving away her female rabbit because "she's become really loud and obnoxious and I cannot stand to have her around any longer!"

:shock::shock::cry:

I know it's heart breaking, but what have I just done?!
I know an email is harmless, but am I really considering getting a 3rd bun? I haven't even thought about it up until I pressed send on the email! (ok, ok, I've thought about it. But I AM very happy with my boys. I'm not looking for a lot of change at the moment).

What do I do if she emails me back pictures and she's adorable and I cannot resist??

All I know is that her name is Bella and she's supposedly 5 years old (*cough*...a perfect age to fit in with my boys...*cough*...)

Oyyyyyyyyyyy :roll::lol:

Last edited:
Oh dear.... :lol:
I always just want to email everyone aswell but know that i just dont have the space for loads of bunnys :(
And It sounds like the girl is the one who is loud and obnoxious and i wouldnt like 2 be around her!
i mean seriously how can a 5 yr old bun all of a sudden become obnoxious :roll: some people can rabbits even be obnoxious! anyway ...
I would suggest sleeping on it and thinking about what having a third bun could do and if you have the room for another, can you afford vets ect.
and Sorry to be negative but what if you get her and the trio wont work could you keep a pair and a single?

Oh yes of course I'd be able to care for her. I suppose this isn't as much of an impulse as I've made it seem. I wouldn't be jeopardizing my boys (or my) happiness by bringing in a new addition. Space and time and even finances wouldn't be an issue. I wouldn't have emailed otherwise :D ( I think... :lol:) But I am definitely going to think about the situation (mostly for my boys sake, they always come first!)
I've NEVER done something like this. Something just really pulled at me about this ad. The girl is 19, lives on her own, has dozens of animals, and the poor rabbit that she's had since it was little gets the boot :(
I've emailed her more out of curiosity than anything.

...*sighs*

Last edited:
Ah rite ok fair enough :D It seems like if you did end up getting her then she would be well cared for and looked after :)
Not really been much help but it kinda seems like you have made up your mind already ;) :lol:
And there is always 'that one' that just gets you right in the heart isnt their :love:
its funny that you cant explain it but you just have to help that one particular animal.
keep us posted :D

Apparently this girl had just moved house, and she has her rabbit locked up 24/7 because the new house "isn't safe". She loves her rabbit, but is annoyed by the fact that when she's locked up, especially at night "she stomps her foot really loud and rattles the cage bars" and she thinks dear rabbit does it "to spite her".
Rabbit probably doesn't have any toys...and possibly no hay for her poor teeth...that's why she's making such a fuss! I just feel so bad for her :(
Throughout the entire ad she advises everyone that rabbits are not good pets, and that they are like devil children, and they are not cool, and no one should want the responsibility :shock:
What a right nutter she is...!

And William- Interesting. Hadn't the slightest idea!

Back