• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i got my big old fella back...yay bertie!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
omg im sooooo relieved..ive got him home at last and hes well enough to come home:wave:

ive just given him his eye drops and zantac and metaclopramide and fibreplex.....
but the rest of the time ive left him alone as much as possible as he needs to de str:evil:ess and settle....and yes hes got his bluebell with him...but hes chucked her out the dog bed three times...usual routine then:lol::lol:

apparently one of the nurses siad to our vet saski...i have never been a rabbit erson...noot really fond of them....BUT. hes adorable:love:

tee hee....berties charm has won over yet another person:lol:

the cats are estatic to see him home too and merlins been dancing on his hind legs with excitement.
I am so happy he doesnt fall over and hes strong enough to eat by himslef and hes weed and popped..not as much as id like but hey.

im so happy......:love:

Aww it's a great feeling when they come home isn't it? I'm sure he'll be getting lots of noserubs over the next few days! Get well soon Bertie bun :wave:

Thank you all soo much.

I left him to his own devices except to medicate him and rub his nose after.

This morning he came bounding up to me just like a dog and made me fuss him...i was standing up bent over but heck it was worth the backache:lol:

i put my drink down and hed got poached by bluebell:lol:

shes asleep snuggled up next to him...even moved the food bowl out of the way to get even closer..awww.

the kittens have washed him....zuzu gave him kisses and has settled down lovely since he got home.

it feels like home again......:wave:

hes not eating pellets much and poops are still small but hes trying.:love:

thank you so much.......hes doing well so far....his eatings a bit random like his pooping...but hes managing.....and asked for a full on cuddle today...so i popped him up on the bed settee with nikki and he snuggled right down for a full on hug and cuddle..after id had a quick kiss n cuddle:oops::lol:

hes on the move with bluebell right now...sniffing out wagg carrot treats:lol:

the house feels like a home again....:love:

Back