• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panic, almost had a heart attack! Dexie wanted to scare me and am still shaking!

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
This morning, there was an awful sound coming from downstairs. The O/H went downstairs and Dexie was stuck behind the tumble dryer. Still no idea how he got there but he seemed to be fine.
About 5 minutes ago, there was clattering in the kitchen. We have storage boxes under the breakfast bar and Dexie had tried to jump over 2, 64L boxes, one with no lid. He got his legs stuck and was kicking and struggling. He managed to get over by the time I pulled the boxes out to rescue him.
Checked him over and he seems fine. He couldn't have did any damage to himself, except his legs and they're working fine... not swelling as of yet and he's hopping about happily.
What a way to scare me....

You have got to love these little escape artists. :wave: Its amazing the spaces they get themselves into.

Im glad he is ok but you can bet this is not he last scrape he will get into, no matter how careful you are.

You have got to love these little escape artists. :wave: Its amazing the spaces they get themselves into.

Im glad he is ok but you can bet this is not he last scrape he will get into, no matter how careful you are.

Second one in a year :S
The first one was picking a fight with our cat! It was like me trying to pick a fight with a tiger! (same difference size wise too!) Luckily he only ended up with a small cyst which cleared up after a few days with some antibiotics.
Now, we sometimes need a spray water bottle to stop any tiffs! Saying that, I think they love each other really as we get a lot of mutual grooming! Selbers has even become so smart that when Dexie nips him on the tail, he just finds a higher spot!
Here's to more panic attacks for me then... :S

Back