• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking about fostering bunnies

Cat129

Warren Scout
Hi All :wave:

My OH and I have been talking and would like to foster some buns to try to help out. Only thing is we dont know of any rescues near us apart from the RSPCA and I dont think they foster buns unless im mistaken. Anyway does anyone know of a rescue near Great Yarmouth, Norwich, Lowestoft area? If you do could you let me know and I will get in contact to see if I can help.

Thank You
Cat

What about PACT :? No good with geography or Sprowston Guinea Pig Rescue. It's worth a try emailing the RSPCA if they are a branch they may foster out as some branches do.

Last edited:
I was about to say PACT. I'm sure they are going to need as much help as possible in the coming weeks and months.

I believe that RSPCA Suffolk East and Ipswich may accept fosterers. I fosterers and am their 'rabbit lady' and if they were looking for fosters it would most likely be me assessing you and coming to chat with you.

Last edited:
I was thinking of PACT too! At the very least maybe you could volunteer and help out -I am sure they would appreciate the extra help after the recent bad news :cry:

Back