• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Foster Buns Are Here! More Pics Added!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Approximately 14 hours to go until my first foster buns arrive! :D I'm so excited! :D They're being brought here around 1pm tomorrow. Photos will be added soon after! I don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight! :lol:

In the meantime, here's a pic of the depressingly empty foster room...
NewOffice9B.jpg

Soon, very soon, it will be filled with bunny happiness! :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks! :wave:

All I know is that they're female, almost 1 year old, and white. I'm sure they'll be beautiful! :D I can't wait to get to know two new buns and their personalities. :D

Photos will be added asap! :lol:

Today's the day! :D

Approximately 2 hours to go! :D She said she'd call before setting off, and it'll take her 1h22m to get here (according to AA Routeplanner).

If she cancels on me now I'm going to cry like a baby! :lol:

Fingers crossed! :D

they look like they are gona be spoilt!!

Looking forward to seeing pictures, if i fostered i dont think i could ever let them go, id end up with loads of rabbits!!!

Wow they're big bunnies! :shock:

Here they are... Introducing...

Princess Caspian:
Princess2b.jpg

Princess1b.jpg

Princess4b.jpg

Sugarbabes:
Sugar3b.jpg

Sugar2b.jpg

Sugar1b.jpg

I think I should shorten their names to Princess and Sugar.

They're terrified! Poor little things! I guess I should just leave them to settle in?

They are gorgeous! :love::love::love:

Spenser was very frightened when I first got him home (he wasn't a baby) and took quite a few days to settle. Very best wishes to the new girls. :wave:

Wow they're big bunnies! :shock:

Here they are... Introducing...

Princess Caspian:
Princess2b.jpg

Princess1b.jpg

Princess4b.jpg

Sugarbabes:
Sugar3b.jpg

Sugar2b.jpg

Sugar1b.jpg

I think I should shorten their names to Princess and Sugar.

They're terrified! Poor little things! I guess I should just leave them to settle in?

Oh wow they are gorgeous but they do look a little nervous Bless them, they will soon settle in I'm sure and no doubt get lots of attention.:love::love:

At the moment they're hunched up next to the wall. I can stroke them, but I can feel them tense up out of terror. I picked them up briefly to check their bottoms, (nice and clean) and could barely lift them! :shock: I've never had such big bunnies before! Don't think I'll be able to take them both to the vets at the same time! My arms would drop off! :shock: :lol:

At the moment they're hunched up next to the wall. I can stroke them, but I can feel them tense up out of terror. I picked them up briefly to check their bottoms, (nice and clean) and could barely lift them! :shock: I've never had such big bunnies before! Don't think I'll be able to take them both to the vets at the same time! My arms would drop off! :shock: :lol:

I can tell they are big buns by the photo of Sugar sat in her litter tray, she fills it :lol:

Back