• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues that help with bonding

lydz

Alpha Buck
When I bond Cara and Grace I would like it to be done properly and think the best way to do it (as these are my first buns) is to have an experienced person do it. Does anybody know of any rescues in the Leicestershire area which provide this service in exchange for a donation??

Have you contacted Jill (Honeybunny)? :wave:

No not contacted anyone yet wanted to make sure that they do that kind of thing before bothering them - I know how busy they can be :) So honeybunnies definitely bond bunnies for people?

Last edited:
No not contacted anyone yet wanted to make sure that they do that kind of thing before bothering them - I know how busy they can be :) So honeybunnies definitely bind bunnies for people?

I don't know if they do, but they're based in Leicestershire. :wave:

We bond bunnies when people adopt one from us
We do bond non Honeybunny buns..if we have time
When would you want it doing and which area in Leics are you?

We bond bunnies when people adopt one from us
We do bond non Honeybunny buns..if we have time
When would you want it doing and which area in Leics are you?

Im in Evington area. I need to get Cara spayed first, which should be around end of Feb and obviously needs time to recover. I am happy to wait and fit in with your schedule, as they have plenty of room separately it doesn't matter when it is done. I wanted to ask now to see if it would be possible.

Back