• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new addition: another Kirkby bunny

antigone

Wise Old Thumper
Meet Nora:

Nora_Medium.jpg

She loves sitting on people's laps while watching tv, chasing the cats to sniff their bums and destroying anything that can be chewed (socks, shoes, slippers, shirts and furniture included):roll:
I intend to introduce her to my group, as soon as she gets spayed and stops being hormonal. :wave:

Hello beautiful Nora :wave: :love::love::love:

You are one very lucky little lady :D :love: I'm sure you're not as naughty as your mummy says ;) :p :love:

And if you are you can come live with us ;) :D :love:

I was wondering when we might be introduced to her.....Celia said you'd visited. ;)

She is gorgeous :love::love: I'm so glad that she has found such a wonderful forever home. :D

Thank you all. :D

Hello beautiful Nora :wave: :love::love::love:

You are one very lucky little lady :D :love: I'm sure you're not as naughty as your mummy says ;) :p :love:

And if you are you can come live with us ;) :D :love:

I would let her visit you Denise, if I hadn't got so attached to her and I'm sure you would soon realise that words can't describe how naughty she is.:roll:

I was wondering when we might be introduced to her.....Celia said you'd visited. ;)

She is gorgeous :love::love: I'm so glad that she has found such a wonderful forever home. :D

Nora wants to thank you very much Tracy and everybody else who has looked after her during her stay at Kirkby. :)

Back