• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny burrows - fostering

Hi, just wondering if there is anyone who fosters for bunny burrows or anyone who volunteers or who knows anything about their policy for foster bunny mummies and daddys.

Its something i would like to think about as if Marley and Dolly get away with being permenant residents in my bedroom then i would be interested in fostering.

I havent completely decided yet, but i was hoping that fostering buns would be a good way for me to help the rescues as well as stop myself from wanting more bunnies!!

Hi, just wondering if there is anyone who fosters for bunny burrows or anyone who volunteers or who knows anything about their policy for foster bunny mummies and daddys.

Its something i would like to think about as if Marley and Dolly get away with being permenant residents in my bedroom then i would be interested in fostering.

I havent completely decided yet, but i was hoping that fostering buns would be a good way for me to help the rescues as well as stop myself from wanting more bunnies!!

You could either give Gwen a ring or contact Tuckerbunnies on here.

I don't yet, but will be in about 14 hours! :D

I sent Tuckerbunnies a PM when I was interested and she gave me Gwen's details. :wave:

I've pm'd you :wave:

Back